International Patient Safety Awards 2024
Now in 11th edition, International Patient Safety Conference continues to recognize and reward the outstanding best practices in the healthcare industry through various awards. Submit your best/unique practice and project or innovation for recognition and sharing across the globe as a part of joining hands for patient safety. Showcase your achievements on any innovative, measurable solution(s) related to patient safety in front of international healthcare leaders, over 2000 professionals, peers and delegates from all around the world.
All healthcare units including hospitals / clinics / diagnostic centers, healthcare communication / technology organizations, integrated public and private healthcare entities.
Best practices implemented in the last one year
Last Date of Nomination:
1. Innovative Digital Advancement for Patient Safety
- Novel and innovative initiatives to improve the patient safety through digitalization
- Digital technologies to tackle major patient safety issues
- Ways in which the power of digital technologies can make healthcare safer in the most challenging times
2. Futuristic & Sustainable Innovation for Patient Safety
- Practices on how organization can embrace sustainable safety innovations from futuristic point of view
- Unique initiatives to anticipate the future needs and build around patient safety systems.
3. Best Practice in Developing Patient Safety Oriented Workforce
- Sensitizing and aligning the staff for patient safety
- Effective leadership in organizational culture that promotes patient safety
- Practices of promoting a strong culture of safety at the workplace.
4. Best Nursing Practice in Patient Safety
- Distinctive nursing practices to improve the safety of patients in the hospital
- Effective ways of managing nursing workforce and standardizing nursing protocols for better patient outcomes and safety.
5. Excellence in Patient Safety Culture Design through Collaborations
- Collaborative strategies to improve patient outcomes, prevent medical errors, encouraging reporting, improve efficiency and increase patient safety.
6. Leadership in Patient Safety
- Leadership strategies implemented for enhancing patient safety
- Role of leadership to establish safety value in the organizations
- Please do fill in all the sections. Entries in any other prepared format or with unfilled section(s) will not be evaluated. Be brief and highlight only the salient points.
- Additional information, if any, should be given in the Annexure(s).
- One organization can submit more than one nomination and can also apply for different categories. Use a separate nomination form for each nomination.
- Shortlisting will be done based on evaluation of information supplied by the organization.
- All the entries will be evaluated by a jury based upon criteria like relevance of the initiative, novelty of the idea, sustainability of the project, scalability to other organizations and overall contribution of the project into the patient safety domain.
- Decision of the jury will be final.
- After sending a nomination, an organization can avail 25% discount on one regular registration. A promo code for 25% discount on registration fee will be sent to all organizations who have applied for the award.
- Once shortlisted, the organization will need to communicate details of a contact person who would be attending the conference and the award function. He/she has to be compulsorily registered for the conference, through online registration portal of the conference.