Now in 11th edition, International Patient Safety Conference continues to recognize and reward outstanding healthcare research, study, project or initiative through its paper presentation competition. Submit your own project/study or innovation for recognition and sharing best practices across the globe as a part of joining hands for patient safety. Showcase your achievements on any innovative, measurable solution(s) related to patient safety in front of international healthcare leaders, over 2000 professionals, peers and delegates from all around the world. Top 3 papers will receive exciting prizes during the valedictory session. Shortlisted entries would also be displayed as posters at the conference venue.
All healthcare units including hospitals / clinics / diagnostic centers, healthcare communication / technology organizations, integrated public and private healthcare entities.
Best practices implemented in the last one year
Last Date of Entry:
15 January 2024
- Healthcare of the future
- Learnings from incidents & errors
- Improving healthcare processes & outcomes
- Use of technology / digitalization in patient safety
- Leadership for safe patient care
- Promoting patient safety culture
Click here for Paper Entry
- Please do fill in all the sections. Entries in any other prepared format or with unfilled section(s) will not be evaluated. Be brief and highlight only the salient points.
- One organization can submit more than one entry and can also apply for different categories. Use a separate entry form for each paper.
- Shortlisting will be done based on evaluation of information supplied by the organization.
- All the entries will be evaluated by a jury based upon criteria like relevance of the initiative, novelty of the idea, sustainability of the project, scalability to other organizations and overall contribution of the project into the patient safety domain.
- Decision of the jury will be final.
- After sending an entry, an organization can avail 25% discount on two regular registrations (to be availed latest by 25 Jan 2024). A promo code for 25% discount on registration fee will be sent.
- Once shortlisted, the organization will need to communicate details of a contact person who would be attending the conference and present the paper. He/she has to be compulsorily registered for the conference, through online registration portal of the conference.
- Based on the quality of work, your paper may be selected for Poster Display at Conference Venue. We will send an email to all selected entries with regard to further instructions on creating their posters.