Previous prestigious positions held
Was General Manager & Chief Nursing Officer South Zone at Max Healthcare.
Worked as Director Nursing with Aga Khan Health Services Kenya and Apollo Hospital Ahmedabad.
Worked as Manager Training and then as Head of Learning in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
Started career as a staff nurse in Critical Care then moved into Operation Theatre.
Alumni from Apollo Chennai, completed GNM and Post basic from IGNOU. Completed Master in Nursing from RAK. Alumni from Indian School of Business (ISB) of Advanced Management Program in Healthcare (AMPH)
Awards & Accolades
FICCI Award on Best Patient Safety practice : Bar coded Medication Administration,
FICCI Award on Best Patient Safety Practice- “Parivartan”- Nursing Transformation
Business world Award for Best Patient Safety Practice
Awarded best project award at Max Healthcare and Max India level twice.
Significant Contributor Award from Multi Disciplinary Healthcare AIIMS 2016
ABP News Healthcare Leadership Award on Best Patient safety Practice & Best Product Innovation.
Bhartiya Gyan Ratna Award for Best Director from Global Scholars foundation
Research & Publications
- Clinical Outcomes : Successfully implemented Project on Improving clinical outcome and clinical efficiency (project like Monitoring of High Risk medication, Streamlining Nursing Hand over Process, Safe IV Cannula Handling Practices etc), Improvement in Skill & competency, ANS App – Improvement in Customer Satisfaction (IMRB Score), Reduction in Attrition rate etc
- Cost Optimization : Implemented projects on CREW (Cost reduction and elimination of waste) without compromising quality (Projects like Streamlining the RBS billing process, Streamlining the Nebulisation) etc
- Improving efficiency at workplace: Implementation of 5S project, Implementation of Silent Hours, ARMS (Manpower Modeling), Reduction in Non Nursing Hours etc.
Any special mention
- Leadership training
- Train the trainer training
- JCI Executive Briefing at Dubai in 2010
- JCI Practicum at Dubai in 2011